Why study it?
Lots of exciting and rewarding careers
- Technology and its applications are growing exponentially!
- Never bored!
Design/Develop new and green technologies in:
Why Study LM118 BE in Electronic and Computer Engineering at UL?
- Leading four-year course.
- Unique engineering programme offering a wide choice of topical technology options.
- Eight months paid work placement or equivalent.
- Rewarding careers. High ranking positions.
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE) programmes in UL are accredited by
- Engineers Ireland (EI). This is an internationally recognised professional engineering accreditation.
- The new BE in Electronic and Computer Engineering will be accredited once students have graduated from the programme, in accordance with
- Engineers Ireland rules.
The programme of study offers an excellent choice, thereby enhancing the range of employment prospects and career choice options for the student.